Tuesday, September 27, 2011

School Mini Album

I got these scrapbook supplies in the mail last week and I am really excited about using them.  I wanted to make a mini album for Ian this year since we are doing preschool with some of his church friends and this is his first "school" experience. I am going to fill it with photos of crafts/work he does this year, field trips we take together as a group, and anything else preschool related.  I feel really bad since I never really made a scrapbook of Isabella's school experiences so I will be working on a special one for her this year too.  I will share more on that later.  Anyway, I love the October Afternoon line of school themed supplies and can't wait to use them.  I'm actually hoping to get the paper cut and the bare bones of the album assembled today during Ian's nap.  Wish me luck.  Nap times are becoming scarce around here but this haute momma needs her quiet time to get things done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment