Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mini Album workshop

I have a friend who is organizing a Women's Retreat for the ladies of her church in a couple of weeks. She called me a few weeks ago and asked if I would be interested in doing a little mini album workshop for the ladies during their free time. I was thrilled and excited and said yes of course.  So she came by yesterday and we picked out papers for the mini albums, cut, hole punched and assembled as many as we could before we ran out of chipboard covers (don't worry I have more coming in the mail).  Anyway, I will be busy the next few days finishing the albums and going through all of my scrap supplies to find lots of embellishments, ribbons, stamps, and anything else these ladies might need to complete their albums.  I can't wait to see what everyone creates and I think I might need to make a couple of samples to take as inspiration or a jumping off point for them.  Here are some photos of what we completed and what I still need to finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment