Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cubbies

Ian is 3. Actually he is 3 years and 7 months but who's counting.  The fact that he is 3 is a big deal  around here because he is now old enough to start Cubbies.  I loved when Isabella was old enough to join Cubbies. She had the same little blue vest, blue bag, and big Cubbies book that we would work on during the week.  We practiced verses and she earned lots of patches that I would hand sew on her little blue vest.  Ian earned his vest and book last Wednesday.  I was there when his teacher called his name and put his vest on him. He was smiling from ear to ear and was so proud of himself.  He couldn't wait to get home to look through his book.  I hope he is still excited when he actually has to sit down and do the work and learn the verses.  It will be a great year for him and I am certain that he will learn a lot and make lots of friends.  


Look at me!! I'm a Cubbie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment