Monday, January 16, 2012

Reading Goals for 2012

I love to read. I always have. Books are my most favorite thing to collect.  I buy more books than I think I will ever be able read. It's an obsession. So in order to justify all of the books I've purchased and all of the books that I want to purchase I have decided to make a reading goal for myself for the year.  I plan to read at least one book a month, maybe 2 if I can find the time.  My plan is to alternate between fiction books and spiritual growth books.  I was lucky enough to win a Kindle Fire at Mr.G's work Christmas party last month (I never win anything.....ever). It is the most awesome thing I have ever seen! I already have about 20 book samples on it and have purchased a few that I want to read right away. It even let me move over my books from my old Kindle.  I can even access my magazine subscriptions on it. Reading just got a whole lot easier. And because this device is so awesome I have been really good about reading every night this month and am almost done with this months book.  I am currently reading this book and I absolutely love it.  I can't wait to get to the next one and I'm not even done with this one yet.  I'm looking forward to the movie version which comes out in March.

Here are some of the other books I plan on reading this year.  What are you reading?  








No comments:

Post a Comment