Friday, January 13, 2012

Project Life-Week 1

I finished week one of my Project Life album.  I am so excited!!  I can't wait to get started on week two.  I think the key to getting it done is to have all of your supplies together and ready to go so when you have time to do it so you aren't wasting time looking for adhesive, embellishments, or pens.  I gathered up some supplies that I thought I might want to use on my Project Life and put them in a basket that I could easily move to the living room or kitchen when I wanted to work on my album.  This made everything so much easier.  I'm sure I will be adding more supplies to it as the year goes on but I'm going to try and keep things at a minimum so as not to overwhelm myself with too many options.  I have lots of alphabet stickers, 6x6 paper pads, embellishments, stamps and ink, adhesive, washi tape, and the Project Life Clementine Core Kit.  I had a great time put the first week together and it took no time at all.  I have a Project Life board on Pinterest that I went to for some inspiration.  I'm hoping to get week two done on Sunday so check back for a post on it.  Anyone else doing Project Life? Post a link in the comments so I follow your progress.  Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment