Tuesday, July 31, 2012

40 and Fab mini album

Here's a mini album I made recently for a client who recently celebrated her 40th birthday with a murder mystery dinner. She wanted a vintage 1920's inspired album to display some of her favorite photos.  I had a lot of fun making this album.  It's been a busy summer filled with lots of scrapbooking and I still have more mini albums to finish for clients.  As soon as I'm done working on albums for clients I am going to spend lots of time catching up on some personal scrapbooking.  I have lots of photos that need a happy home in either my Project Life album, other various mini albums, or layouts.  I can't wait to have some time to catch up on all of my own projects.  But for now I am loving making albums for my clients. 

No comments:

Post a Comment