Friday, November 26, 2010

To shop or not to shop? That is the question

It's Black Friday. Need I say more.  Which means that a crazy amount of people left the comfort of their warm cozy homes Thursday night to sit in lines until the store of their choice opened its doors to the masses.  Now don't get me wrong. I love to shop and I'm always on the lookout for a good bargain. But when it comes to camping outside of a store in freezing cold temperatures, well that's where I draw the line.  I have experienced Black Friday shopping in the past and will admit to getting some good deals. But I am not a morning person and since I've had my 2 children I covet any extra sleep I can get. So when Black Friday rolls around I turn my alarm clock off, sleep in, drink lots of yummy coffee,  watch some TV, and spend time on the computer. All the while in my pj's and from the comfort of this haute houswifes cozy home. For those of you who brave the crowds and cold on this Black Friday I raise my steamy mug to you, may you get all of the gifts on your lists and get a nice long nap in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment