Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Week In The Life-ALL DONE!!!!

I finally finished my Week in the Life album.  I only had Sunday photos to insert into page projectors and to add the daily sheets. I realized as I was putting the daily sheets in the album that I hadn't written anything for Friday-Sunday so I spent some time playing catch up this morning.  Something to remember for next time: keep up with the daily sheets!! Anyway, I am so glad I did this project. It was so much fun and I know that my kids are going to love looking at this album for years to come.  I hope that I stay motivated to do this every year or at least something similar.  My kids love looking at their mini albums and laughing at all of the funny photos and remembering past events and trips that we took as a family.  I hope to get them more involved in next years Week in the Life album. Let them take more photos or have them write down their thoughts each day.  It was a wonderful project that I determined early on would not cause me stress or anxiety.  I knew that I had to approach it thinking that it should be fun and easy.  This frame of mind kept me from giving up half way through the project.  I love the way it turned out and I can't wait for the Mr.G and the kids to see it tonight.  Here are the photos I took this morning of my completed album. Hope you like it!!

































 



No comments:

Post a Comment