Tuesday, November 22, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness

Day 22

Today I am thankful for my mom and my mother in law. Not only are they amazing ladies but they are the most awesome grandmothers.  They love our kids so much and our kids are over the moon about them.  They are our primary babysitters and are always willing to watch our kids day, night, weekends, and will even invite them over just to give me a break. I am so grateful that they are so willing to help out when I need them. They make every effort to create memories with my kids and I love that.  They will take them out of town for a weekend to visit family or to take a quick trip to the beach.  They don't mind playing board games, setting up train tracks, or sitting through endless hours of movies with them.  They make them their favorite foods and have all of their favorite snacks on hand at all times. My kids are very close to them and I wouldn't have it any other way. It would be an understatement to say that my kids are lucky.  They are very blessed.    

No comments:

Post a Comment