Saturday, May 7, 2011

Todays mail = one happy haute housewife

I was out of the house at 6am this morning.  My mom and I had a yard sale at her house today so I was up early and gone before anyone was awake.  When I got back I only had about an hour to eat lunch and change before heading over to Isabellas school to get stuff ready for the BBQ and carnival that was taking place later that afternoon.  I was able to come home again for a couple of hours before we had to head back to the school to work. So when I finally got home tonight I saw this on the table waiting for me. To say I was happy was an understatement. I was beyond excited and couldn't get the box open fast enough! I'd recently ordered some books from Amazon and knew that they would be arriving soon but with all the running around I did today I didn't notice the box until about 8:45pm.  All I can say is there is no better way to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day then by getting these two books in the mail. I can't wait to curl up with these books and get some ideas for some mini albums. I will share some pages that I'm inspired by after I give my new books some much needed attention. Did you get anything in the mail this week that made your heart happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment